Taking time to appreciate little things . . .
- Sunny, warmer weather with no new snow for the past two days.
- My shiny, freshly washed car.
- Spur of the moment lunch plans with friends.
- Tax refund received much sooner than expected.
- Daylight Saving Time means it’s now light out when I leave for work, and it’s still light out when I get home.
- Finally being able to leave the house without a scarf or gloves.
- Picking up an armful of books from the library–so many possibilities!
How about you? What little things are you appreciating on this fine Saturday? Please share!