Ten things on my weekend list.
I have a three-day weekend–my office is closed on Monday for President’s Day. I’m planning on doing some serious reading, napping, and Olympics-watching, but I also have some chores to get done. Here are the ten things–some big, some small–that I hope to accomplish over the next three days:
- Pay bills.
- Finish doing my taxes and submit them.
- Clean upstairs bathroom.
- Figure out what’s wrong with my printer (I don’t have much hope for this one!).
- Make something in the crockpot (to be determined!).
- Go shopping for a sweater or top and a nice pair of black shoes with a small heel to wear with dressy black pants for a meeting next week.
- Clean off my dining room table which is covered with paperwork, receipts, catalogs, etc.
- Get my hair cut.
How about you? What’s on your agenda for the weekend? Please share!