1) This is a sad song about unrequited love. What’s your favorite love song, and is it happy or sad? I really like “Taking You Home” sung by Don Henley. It’s about happy, contented, appreciated love.
2) This song is from the Grease soundtrack. When that movie came out in 1978, the price of a postage stamp was just 15¢. When’s the last time you visited the post office? I can’t remember—I buy stamps at the grocery store or online.
3) Not many people know that Olivia’s maternal grandfather, Max Born, won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1954. Share something about yourself that we might not have known before this morning. I am a Brady Bunch trivia expert. Ask me anything. (Not exactly on par with the Nobel Prize, is it?)
4) Olivia’s father was an officer in MI5, the UK’s secret service. Tell us about your most recent encounter with law enforcement. I got pulled over for speeding on the way to work recently—and discovered that I didn’t have my proof of insurance with me. The police officer told me that since I had a clean record he would only ticket me for the lack of insurance, and that I could get it removed by presenting by proof of insurance at the county courthouse within a week—which I did. He was pretty decent about it since he did clock me at going about 15 miles over the limit.
5) Olivia is part owner of an exclusive, luxury retreat called Gaia. If you had a day of free access to a heated pool, golf course, tennis court, gym, and day spa, but could only use one, which one would you choose? Day spa all the way! I’d get a mani-pedi, a massage, and a good haircut.
6) Are you flirtatious? Nope.
7) Do you more often wear silver, gold, or platinum? Yellow gold. I wear gold studs, a thin gold chain, and a gold ring on my right hand ring finger at all times.
8) When you’re on the phone, do you usually make the first move toward ending the call? Or do you find it hard to say goodbye? Depends on who I’m talking to.
9) Would you rather be smarter, richer, or more attractive than you are right now? I’m going to go with more attractive, since I’m not feeling very cute these days. My hair is doing funky things and I can’t figure out why.